FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  
ConnexionConnexion  

Informations + Musique 
/!\INFORMATION POUR LA TEAM/!\

Bonjour à tous le Serveur Race est FERMER (Poitou Charentes/Charentes Maritime/OTP RACE)

Veuillez m'excuser j'ai quelque problème de PC en ce moment et je ne peux jouer à TMU aussi un petit Virus qui me complique un peu la vie...

Merci de votre compréhension Maxim0000 Chef de la Team OTP

HQ My Chemical Romance Danger Days: True Lives Of%The Fabul

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Only Team Players Index du Forum -> Team -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
emahalt
Présent
Présent

Point(s): 75
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ My Chemical Romance Danger Days: True Lives Of%The Fabul Répondre en citant

My Chemical Romance Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys > bit.ly/1ZfntdG

10cf746e54
"Planetary (Go!)" 4:06 6. The recordings of the album were initiated on June 11, 2009, with Brendan O'Brien and mixing engineer Rich Costey. It was released by Warner Music and Reprise Records on November 22, 2010. Killjoys or Danger Days verse refers to the canon and fanon universe and works created around the promo and material related to My Chemical Romance's fourth album, released in 2010. The rock ballad "S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W" is, in the words of guitarist Ray Toro, a psychedelic song that "shows the artistic side of the band", and that they tried their best to make a song like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" by The Beatles.

Similarly, claims that the songs "Party Poison", "Vampire Money" and "Planetary (GO!)" show a new side of the band: a fun and partying, previously seen for a moment in the song "Teenagers". Born to Motorbabies by jjtaylor, with two podfics: one by argentumlupine and one by greedydancer. Destroya: A massive android that lies abandoned in the desert. Time Travel 'verse by ladyfoxxx with podfic of Part 1 by knight-tracer. External links[edit]. Hold Your Heart Into This Darkness series, podfics by argentumlupine totalling almost 9 hours The Sharpest Lives series, podfics by Lucifuge5 when your heart begins to break by andeincascade Go West, Young Ladies, by Jai by klb and shiningartifact. The promotional tour for the album, The World Contamination Tour, lasted from October 2010 to February 2012 and saw concerts in Europe, America, Asia and Oceania.

naked and maroonedage of empires maptrue blood s05e09 720avengers assemble s02e04kirko bangz richmatch of the day 720p 2014earth to echo 2014 720p blurayfamily guy complete season 3The Thin Red Lineabout that bass

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Only Team Players Index du Forum -> Team -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation